As an art and its science enthusiast, I've been working in the film and animation industry for numerous clients around the world with over a decade of experience.
For any inquiries, please don't hesitate to contact me.
- VFX & CG Supervision
- Specialized in pipeline development, look development, lighting, compositing, tools programming and hair grooming
- Experienced in sculpting and modeling
- Character art for both film and game
- Always self motivated and eager to take on new challenges
The film is currently in festivals. Head to the website for more info.
• Assisting production team to manage a team of about 200 artists world-wide
• Working closely with director to establish the creatives and technical aspects
• Assisting with development of cloud-based distributed pipeline covering many areas of production
• Devising the entire lighting and part of compositing pipeline including core tools implementation
• Look development (texturing and shading) of large amount of assets including hero ones
• Shot lighting and compositing
• Developing assembly and simulation tools
• All hair grooms
• Helping production team with project management needs
• Creating promotional and marketing materials
• Writing up thorough documentations for most of departments and mentoring artists
Freelance CG artist working remotely for multiple clients around the world such as Blockhead VFX, Imagine Publishing, Animation Mentor, Santa Transmedia, etc.
• Look Development (shading/texturing)
• Lighting and Compositing
• Hair Grooming TD
• Character Artist
• Making Game-ready assets including characters and props
• Cover Art creation